HBK is committed towards the continual improvement of its Quality, Environmental and Safety performance. To ensure this goal is achieved, HBK has implemented an Integrated Management System that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
HBK’s Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management Systems has been successfully audited in line with ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 standards respectively and certified by TUV Nord certification body.
HBK’s Quality, Environmental and Safety requirements and is mandatory for all employees of the company. It includes the:
• Policy Statement,
• Organisation and Responsibility Structure,
• Key Processes,
• Criteria and the Systematic Controls for managing the processes,
• Significant Aspect and their Impact,
• Objectives, Targets and Environmental Program,
• Hazard identification & Identified Risk, and
• Risk Control Measures & OH&S Management Programmes.
The management of HBK Contracting Company is committed to provide customers with the best quality products and services in the above mentioned fields of operation.
HBK’s goal is to ensure total satisfaction of our customers through continual improvement of our services dedicated in achieving and maintaining excellence in all aspects of our activities. Thus, we recognize and accept the responsibility to:
- Meet and exceed our clients’ expectations the first time and every time.
- Control the hazards and risks posed by our activities and operations to our employees, clients, visitors and other third parties.
- Operate without causing any adverse impact to the environment.
Our Quality Commitments are to:
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by providing best quality products and services along with the efficient and timely delivery of the same.
- Streamline and continuously improve our processes in order to meet and exceed our clients’ requirements.
- Train our employees so as to equip them with the necessary tools to perform their tasks safely, efficiently and competently.
Our Health, Safety and Environmental Commitments are to:
- Provide a safe and secure work environment to our employees, clients and third parties by control of hazards and risks, associated with their task to preventing injury & Illness by and comply with all applicable legal requirements to improve our occupational health and safety performance
- Protect the environment and that of the communities where we work by preventing pollution, controlling adverse environmental impacts and adhering to the legal and other requirements that relate to our environmental aspects.
HBK shall continually review the suitability of this policy and improve the effectiveness of our Integrated Management System (QHSE) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007.