• Masters in Environmental Sciences from a reputed University with sound academic merits.
• 28 – 45 Years.
• Over 10 years with GCC or International or International experience over 5 years would be preferred.
Expertise & Skills
• Experience in coordination & management of projects as per Audit compliance and Environmental Plans, Waste, Air, Noise, Traffic and Water pollution control measures, Occupational Health & Risk Assessments, Submit monthly progress report, Identify environmental impacts and hazards and design remediation system.
• Lead regular environmental and sustainability meetings with contractors consultants or local municipal bodies pertaining to solid & hazardous materials.
• Extensive hands-on experience as an Environmental Engineer in construction of high valued High Rise Towers or Commercial Building projects such a s Malls, Hospitals, Warehouses or infrastructure projects such as Roads & Bridges, Metro, Water & Sewage pipelines, Pumping Stations, Reservoirs.
• Experienced in minimum of 2 major projects at the capacity of an Environmental Engineer or similar position with sound knowledge.