• Degree in Mechanical / Electrical or Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a reputed University with sound academic merits.
• 35 – 55 Years
• Over 15 years in Project Management & Commissioning Management of Infrastructure Projects (preferably Water Transmission /Pump Stations projects) with GCC or International experience over 8 years would be preferred.
Expertise & Skills
• Extensive hands-on experience in installation, Testing, Commissioning of all process of Instrumentation, Control & Automation. Developing P & ID, measuring / controlling/ Monitoring Equipment’s – Pumping stations, Water Treatment Plants, Sewers, Reservoirs, and Pipelines.
• Direct, manage, and supervise department staff in planning, scheduling, installation, monitoring, configuration, troubleshooting, and repair, backup and to ensure the effective utilization to control backlog and coordinate electrical and instrumentation tasks.
• Should be able to liaise follow-up, Meetings with clients & Consultants.
• Candidate with experienced in a reputed Contracting Company at the capacity of Instrumentation Manager with projects over QR. 500 Million.