• Degree in Safety/Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or any related field in reputed University with Sound Academic Merits.
• Formal high level Diploma in Health & Safety Management and Accreditations (NEBOSH/OSHA/IOSH) would be preferred.
35 – 50 Years
Experience & Skills
• Over 15 years with GCC or International experience over 5 years would be preferred.
• Extensive hands-on experience as a Project HSE Manager to review, formulate & implement the appropriate HSE Strategies for Infrastructure & Buildings projects such as high valued High Rise Towers or Commercial Building, Malls, Hospitals Warehouses, or Roads & Bridges in line with HSE objective and Policy of the Company.
• Experienced in minimum of 2 major Projects at the capacity of Project HSE Manager or similar Position with Sound Knowledge of planning, Formulation & Implementation of HSE Policies.