|Title||Project Secretary/Document Controller|
• Degree in Business Administration/Bachelor’s degree or HND equivalent from a reputed University with Sound Academic Merits.
25 – 40 Years
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in construction and Engineering industry; 5 of those years in managing documents in large projects.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience of the construction project document control methodologies, process, procedures and systems.
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience with MS Office applications.
• Knowledge in Information Management Systems.
• Working in a programme management office.
• Experience in working within the Middle East.
• Sound Knowledge in working with consultants and sub-contractors in handling various reports, drawings, submittals and other Project document control managements requirements.