The prime objective of Qatar Railway Project is to establish high quality and integrated public transport thro a comprehensive sustainable urban development plan. Establish an Attractive, Safe and Highly Sophisticated Railway System which include Four Metro Lines, Tram Transit, High speed Railway & Dedicated Freight Rail Links for National and GCC Region.
1. Supply and Installation of D.I water Mains diameter varying from 400mm to 1200mm of approximate length – 3475m including all pipe fittings.
2. Supply and Installation of R.C.C Storm Water Pipes diameter varying from 600mm to 2000mm of approximate length – 2110m including fittings.
3. Supply and Installation of V.C Storm Water Pipes diameter varying from 400mm to 1200mm of approximate length – 1365m including fittings.
4. Supply and Installation of GRP and MDPE Pipe lines diameter varying from 300mm to 600mm of approximate length – 390m including fittings.
5. Supply and Installation of HV Cables of approximate length – 18316m.
6. Q tel Lines
7. Qatar Cool – District Cooling Lines.
8. Demolition of Existing Buildings within the Construction Site Area.
9. Building Monitoring and Dilapidation Survey Works.
10. Temporary Traffic Management Plan including Construction of Road Diversion Works within the Qatar Railway Project.